Thursday 7 July 2016

Challenge # 26 Gingham

Our aim is to challenge, maybe educate, but most definitely we will  encourage you to create cards for all the galz in your life, for your family,  your friends and for those who may just need a 'Hello' card.
 We are all so appreciative and excited, thank you for your entries and your support.
 Every two weeks, we will award Top 3 Winners badges
and a  Spotlight Winner badge.
I apologise for the delays 
Here are our winners, chosen by Jan

Spotlight Winner

#6 Francesca

Our Top 3 Winners
(IN NUMERICAL ORDER)

# 1 jenimc



#5 Vicki R



#12 Larissa



Congratulations to our Spotlight Winner Francesca and to our
Top 3 Winners. Please collect you winner's badges from the top bar.
Many thanks to everyone who joined in the challenge.
*****************

Now onto our next two weekly challenge.

Challenge # 26

Gingham
Chosen by me (Caz). I would like to see Gingham, any colour
for any occasion. In UK, Gingham is a checked material, usually
made  up of white and a coloured square.  Not sure if there is another
name in US and around the world.
Let's see what the Design Team have created.

Caz


Aly


Amy

Babs

Helen - A Gift Card Holder


Helen  - Gift Card Holder Opened


Jan

Julie

Sharon

Many thanks to the Design Team for their inspiration.
If you would like to visit them, please click on their details on the side bar.
Please read the rules before entering.  To enter click on the Blue In-Linkz below. 
We will return with the winners and a new challenge on July 22nd. 
Paper Playful no longer announce the winners.
Thanks for joining us and for your comments, they do mean a lot to us.


4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone! I'm delighted you chose my gift bag as your Spotlight Winner! Soooo happy! A BIG thank you ladies! You made my day!
    Congrats to all the winners for their beautiful creations!
    Hugs and Smiles
    FRancesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! I'm delighted you chose my gift bag as your Spotlight Winner! Soooo happy! A BIG thank you ladies! You made my day!
    Congrats to all the winners for their beautiful creations!
    Hugs and Smiles
    FRancesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top three this challenge .Thanks to the DT for their inspiration jenix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top 3! I am thrilled to be a winner at Cardz 4 Galz. Putting my badge on my blog asap!!

    ReplyDelete